Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Quick Reflection

I've been busy these last few days trying to plan my trip to Switzerland and France. However, I wanted to throw what's on my mind out there for you guys. 

Initially, it was difficult for me to accept the idea that if I were to jump in head first, I would be subjecting myself to something I like to call, "industry shock". The sudden realization that all the comforts you once had, begin to vanish, only to be replaced by a billowing interest in food and food culture. As a marketing professional, and now, into the depths of the kitchen. How was I going to cope? Was my body going to react like a 14-year old boy after he stumbled upon his father's booze and suddenly found a new best friend called Jack Daniel? I wanted to really reflect upon these great questions. 

It's getting late. One more email then off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment